Is when invisible becomes visible
Is when shapes and forms tell stories
Realisationseurope designs lighting
Realisationseurope develops ingeniously audiovisuals and multimedia concepts and work out their control schemes
Realisationseurope feels light and pixels as a sculpture material
Its tools are cutting edge technologies, rigorousness, large experience, surprise and poetry
Its spatial expression reflects the essence, the harmony, the rhythm, the mystery, the utopia of an oeuvre
Realisationseurope is a creative technical engineering bureau
Realisationseurope elaborates its immersive experiences with high level scientist, brilliant thinkers, well-known and less-known artists, cultural authorities, industrial innovative minds
Realisationseurope is present from conception through completion, its idea and know-how applies to museum, permanent and thematic exhibitions, staging and theatres productions, hybrid spaces, private residences, retail stores and corporate or institutional events
Realisationseurope is multilingual and nomad
to download REALISATIONSEUROPE book
The list below is a non-exhaustive list of the competitions and projects on which Realisationeurope is or was involved, sometimes as lighting designer, designer for audiovisuals and multimedia and scenographer. Realisationeurope remains at your disposal to provide you full details regarding the complete content of its services according to each project.
Works in Progress
• Lighting design for the Europe, Renaissance and America rooms of Casino de Monte Carlo. Contracting authority, La Société des Bains de Mer, Monaco. Opening in 2019
• Audiovisual, multimedia and lighting design for Museo Nazionale Scienza e Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci, Milano. Scenography Alphabeth & LLTT. Opening 2020
• Lighting design for Room G - Canada Today. Scenography and multimédias design Realisations (Montréal). Contracting owner: Juno Beach Center Association, Burlington, Ontario, CDN. Opening in 2020
• Digital scenography and lighting design for the Portail des Nations project, UNESCO (new building), Genève. Architect Charles Pictet, scenography Alphabeth. Opening in 2021
• Audiovisual, multimedia and lighting design for Fort de Chillon – A World of Strategy ! Scenography Explosition & Alphabeth. Production Fort de Chillon Sàrl, phase APS, Opening in 2019
Prior significant reference
• Lighting design for the museography, the reception, the shop, the cafeteria, the bar and the lounge of the Centre des Visiteurs Camille Bloch, Courtelary, Switzerland. Scenography Thématis SA. Opened in October 2017
• Digital scenography and lighting design for the international competition to imagine the of the future bank. The concept should have been implemented in the heart of the Rolex Center, EPFL, Lausanne. Contracting owner: Credit Suisse. Project Manager Dany Waldner, Zurich. Consultant for Swisscom Media Events. Second graduate.
• Audiovisual, multimedia and lighting design for Chaplin’s World. Production By Grévin, GENII Capital and Fondation Chaplin, Vevey (CH). Opened in April 2016.